I am so stressed out its ridiculoussss.
This is why I am stressed.
1. I have a 14 page ethnology paper on childbirth due this week for my Anthropology of Childhood class. (Ethnology: The study of characteristics of various peoples and the differences and relationships between them) I have honestly never done so much research in my life. On the bright side, I am learning so much and I love being an Anthropology major.
2. Once my paper is completed I have to prepare a 10 minute presentation on my ethnology to present to my professor and class.
3. I have a Stress Management final on Friday I haven't studied for yet.
4. I have a group project presentation in my Living With Wildlife class next week, along with a test.
5. I have to move to Ogden in a month (I have so much stuff to move its not even funny)
6. Me and Jake will be living at least 2 hours apart come May, and only will be seeing each other on the weekends :(
7. I have to start working (boo-hoo I know)
8. I am taking summer school
9. My diet sucks right now
10. I won't see my puppy everyday.
I am not complaining and I everything in my life is great, I'm just a little overwhelmed that's all.
On the bright side, this weekend was great.
We spent Saturday night with Jake's Mom, sisters, and two grandmas in Layton and they are hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. His grandmas are my favorite. We slept at my parents house that night and watched their super sick 3-D HD TV, it is seriously so cool. Sunday we went to Jake's nephews baby blessing, which was a little awkward just because Jake and his sister do not get along and rarely ever speak to each other. After church, my sister and nephew came over. Jhett is getting so big, he turns 1 in 18 days! I can't believe it. He is so funny, he runs all over the place and loves being outside. I can't wait until I move home this summer so I can babysit him every week! Sunday night we came back to Logan and watched Red Dragon. Me, Jake, Hayley & Bryan are on a Hannibal kick, we are watching all of the movies before school ends. So far we've watched Hannibal Rising, and Red Dragon, and we have Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal left. Now its back to stressful school. I am so ready for the weekend already.