Monday, December 13, 2010

Obsessions.

My life has been taken over by Donkey Kong the last couple of days.
Me and Jake rented it and its honestly all we do. It makes me feel like a kid again.
Jake is determined to beat the game before we have to take it back to Hastings, we'll see if that happens.
Rent it, you'll love it. 

Also this is one of my new obsessions.
Haute & Naughty Mascara by Mac.
It is the best mascara I have ever used, I love it. 
It's expensive ($19) but try it, trust me. 

I am excited for this week to be over, not only because finals will be done but me, Jake and friends are vacationing for a week, either going to Moab or California and from there we are heading to Vegas to go to the Utah vs Boise game. I LOVE Christmas break, and I have a feeling this is going to be a great one.
Also I hate shopping for boyfriends for Christmas, what the hell am I supposed to get Jake? Someone give me some ideas pleash.


No comments:

Post a Comment