Sunday, September 11, 2011

Short Post.

This is short but WE FINALLY GOT OUR BABY BACK.
For those of you who don't know, Ice our dog/child has been with Jake's dad in Northern Idaho all Summer since we were both working. Well we finally got her back in Logan today and I am the happiest girl alive. I missed her so much. 


My baby girl.


We love our baby.


She's doing my Econ homework for me, what a great dog haha.


That's our baby, get ready for a lot more pictures because we are obsessed :)


Oh and I snagged this cute picture from this weekend.

We spent Saturday afternoon at Gateway. We ate at Tucanos, then ate the best cookies we have ever tasted in our lives, Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maple Frosting. Yes, I said BACON. Best cookies ever. 


Now it's homework time. I shall post a longer update later this week. 
Chao. 




No comments:

Post a Comment