Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Schedule.

Updates:
1. I have been and will continue to work Monday through Friday from 4-9 at one of my dad's restaurant's serving. I am also in the process of trying to work even more than that. 
2. I have been eating super super healthy and am very proud of myself so far this week.
3. I started going to the gym and working out again and it feels so great. 
4. I started taking biotin plus lots of other vitamins every day and night, and am already feeling the positive effects.
5. I have 3 classes online this Summer (Drugs and Human Behavior, Consumer Health & Managing Organizations and People) that I have yet to do any homework in. 
6. I have started tanning again.
7. This weekend is my parents first body building show production and Jake is being security and I am being a trophy girl. Being a trophy girl came with the perks of getting a new dress, heels, and jewelry today. 
8. I colored my hair a lot darker and have been styling it different but it is probably my favorite out of any color or style its ever been. 
9. I have been going to sleep every night by 10:30 and getting up by 9:00 (for those of you who know me thats a huge change!)
10. I officially moved back in with my parents.
11. Last and most importantly I REALLY REALLY miss this boy. 


This is the longest we have ever gone without seeing each other and its only been 4 days. I can't wait to see his gorgeous blue eyes on Friday. I am going to be looking forward to every single weekend because that is the only time I am going to be seeing him this Summer. I never thought I would say this but I hope this Summer goes by really fast because I hate not seeing him everyday but we are both working a lot which is good because we need money!




No comments:

Post a Comment