Monday, May 2, 2011

Update.

I should probably update my blog since its been 3 weeks since my last post.
It is Monday of finals week but luckily I only have two finals. My first final is in Applied Anthropology, its online and I get to take it twice and keep the better score. My second final is in my Living With Wildlife class and should be pretty easy. So after Thursday, Summer officially begins. The bad news, I start Summer semester right away. Yuck. The good news is, I'm graduating early. December 2012 baby. 

Other then finals this week, I am in the process of moving back into my parents house for the Summer. It's going to be a weird adjustment since I haven't lived there in 2 years but after this Summer I am 99.9% sure I will never live in that house again. Weird. Jake is either going to be living in Roosevelt, UT or Pinedale, WY this summer which are both about 2 hours away. He will be working full time so I am only going to be seeing him on the weekends, which totally sucks but it will be worth it in the end. It's going to be such a change to not be with him 24-7. But we both need to make some cash money so it'll be okay.

On an even happier note, we've started to climb outside, since the weather sometimes decides to be nice to us here in Logan. Having a pass a the Rock Haus has improved my climbing skills so much. We went  with our friends Bailey, Austin & Bryan the other day and I was so proud of myself because I smoked them all. (Yes I am going to brag for a second). I climbed both routes super fast while everyone else, besides Jake, took forever to climb it. I can't wait to climb more and more this Summer and get even better at it. Rock climbing is seriously so addicting. I love it.

This is in January in St. George when I first started climbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment