Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Red Velvet Cake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

So last night I was doing my usual blog stocking and I stumbled upon these babies.


Your probably thinking the same thing I did, I want one now.
So I did just that, I drove to the store at 11:30 and got the stuff to make them.
Fair warning, these cookies are a two day process and take a lot of work but they are totally work it. Honestly the best cookie I have ever had.

For the recipe click here -------> best cookie ever

Also we randomly decided that we are road tripping to Denver, CO this weekend. Jake found a strong man competition that he wants to compete in, so we are packing up and heading to Denver. I have never been to Colorado so I am really excited, it should be lots of fun!


1 comment:

  1. I love how spontaneous you and Jake are. I am so happy to hear you are happy :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete