Monday, July 11, 2011

Is Christmas here yet?

 I never thought I would say this but I am ready for Summer to be over. I miss being with Jake every single day, and this only seeing him on the weekend crap sucks, I'm not gonna lie. The good news is we have the time of our lives on the weekends.

Over the 4th we spent a few days in Idaho Falls with Jakes family. I love them so much, they are already like family to me. We went to the rodeo on Saturday night and then saw Glen Beck speak followed by amazing fireworks. Sunday was Jakes niece Abbi's baby blessing. We had amazing food and played games all night long with his sister's family. Then did lots of illexgal fireworks and almost killed ourselves, it was great. His brother in law picks on me like I'm his own sister, we all have a blast together. Monday we went on an all day fourwheeling ride, and me and Jake got completely covered head to toe in mud and dirt. It was awesome. His nephew was loving it so much, he is so stinkin cute. He kept saying, "C'mon Say (Shae), C'mon, Vroom Vroom." He loves me more than Jake and it makes Jake mad but I love it. The night of the 4th we played more games with his sister and brother in law and had deep talks until almost one in the morning. Tuesday we went to a water park with baby Jake and he had so much fun! Later that afternoon we drove back to Pinedale, we had an awesome 4 days with his family.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures on my camera but Jakes sister sent us this one from fourwheeling. Me, Baby Jake, and Big Jake.


This last weekend I took Jake to his very first country concert. My favorite, Kenny Chesney. I have seen him over 6 times now and he is always amazing. Jake had lots of fun so I was glad. We danced the night away, it was so much fun. 

Forever  

Who wears a fadora to a country concert, and a bright yellow affliction shirt? Oh we do. hahaha.


It was a great weekend, even though it was short. We just keep falling more and more in love. Its like this Brad Paisley song :)

Ignore the cheesy video.

Oh and I have AWESOME news, my family is taking my brother, me and Jake somewhere over Christmas, we haven't decided between Tahiti, Hawaii, Costa Rica, or a cruise but I would be fine with any of them! We are planning on leaving the day before Christmas Eve and staying a week. A tropical Christmas with everyone I love ♥ I cannot wait!



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your posts haha it reminds me of when brandon and I were dating and had such crazy lifes and only saw each other on the weekends even though we only lived 5 min away from each other.. im so glad to see you are happy and having the time of your life!! :)

    ReplyDelete