Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blizzard Warning.

Today is a special day.
It's my moms birthday.
I have the most amazing mom in the entire world.
She may be turning 42 but it seems like she is turning 17.
She acts like a teenager and I absolutely love it.
Happy Birthday Momma, I love you. 
Me and Jake are headed down to Ogden again
for her birthday to go to Tepenyaki and I just
found out there is a blizzard warning so
good thing I am making him drive because I get
stressed out driving the canyon in the snow. 
I am getting super excited for the rest of the
week to spend time with my family and friends. 
I am so grateful for everything I have and love this time
of the year :) 

Day 24
A picture that makes you happy
Any picture of this little guy makes me happy.
I have the cutest nephew ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment