Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friends

Today I am being a good college student and spending the majority of my day in the library. 
Go me. Ignore that I am also blogging in the library, oops. 

Day 19
Friends.

Kaylie Shae Layton.
My mom gave her my middle name since she doesn't have one. I love this girl more than anything. I honestly do not know what I would do without her. I consider her part of my family and so do my parents. She's kind of taken my spot back in Ogden. She works for my dad, babysits my nephew. My moms buying her a Kitchen Aid for Christmas, and my dad makes her say the closing prayer in family home evening. She is also the funniest girl I know, she's always making me laugh no matter what. We are together almost 24-7 and when we are not we are on the phone at least every ten minutes. Sometimes I feel like we're in a relationship haha. She is moving in with me in a couple weeks and I cannot wait, its going to be the craziest/funnest semester of our lives. She looks after me and keeps me in line. We know each others secrets, we cry, we laugh, we get mad at each other but at the end of the day, as cheesy as it may sound, she will be my best friend forever. I love you baby girl.
This picture is from Christmas 09' it's my favorite picture of us.

Courtney Ann Spendlove.
My baby girl, literally. I feel like I am her mom. I take care of her and make sure she's doing what she should be. She is also one of the funniest girls I know. She has no filter whatsoever and says exactly what is on her mind, its the best. She is always always happy and its something I envy, she has a positive attitude about everything. One of my best friends for sure. 
Boating Summer 2010. 

Jenna Marie Black.
My girl. I have known her since we were in 5th grade, we've been friends on and off for the last 9 years. She is one of those friends that you know you will be friends with forever. We are so much alike and she really understands me. I love when we Skype and have hour long chats about life, reminiscing on the summer of 2009. She gives great advice and I look up to her in so many ways. She has big dreams and aspirations and she is so driven to achieve them. I am going to miss her so much when she moves to San Diego but I am so proud of her for living her dreams. I love you Jenna Pants. 

Scotie Oliverson
My newest and dearest friend. She is the prettiest girl on the face of this earth. Even though we just became friends a few months ago, I can honestly say I can consider her one of my best friends. She is so spunky and happy all the time. So cute and innocent. I love her to death. 
 
Is she not gorgeous? 

Stefanie Lynn Stack. Sophia Wallman. Michele Nasabal. Bailey Sjoblem.
I love all of these girls. They are amazing. 
Sophia is missing in this picture, but I do love her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment