Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend.

This weekend was one of the best in long time. 
Friday night me and Kaylie dressed up as nerds and went to Hallowfunkaween in Salt Lake.
Before that we made our usual stop at In N Out, our favorite.
Once we got to Salt Lake we danced nonstop for 4 hours, it was insane.
It was one of my first nights out without wearing my dumb boot on my foot.
(I fractured my foot 6 weeks ago)
Needless to say the next morning it hurt pretty bad but it was worth it. 


We got our nerd on.


Pretty sure I saw a ghost or something.

Come Saturday we were at it again.
We pretty much slept all day so we could get prepared for the night ahead of us aka The Howl.
Me and Kaylie went and picked up our dear friend Scotie and her two friends Jessie and Heather and headed up to Logan.
This time me and Kaylie dressed up as One Night Stands, and the other girls were Barbies. 
We waited in line at The Howl for over an hour, and pretty much almost died.
There were so many people in line and we got squished. 
We lifted up our feet and we literally stayed in place.
I almost had a panic attack because I couldn't breath!
Once we got in we got in a fight with one of the volunteer girls because she called me a bitch.
I was pissed, but it was funny afterwards.
Soon after that we lost Scotie, Jessie & Heather.
After the getting in fiasco me and Kaylie just went in and danced the night away, yet again. 
We had such a good time.
Afterwards we went to Beto's (Classic) with some friends, and ended up at my friend Ryans house who lives in a creepy Catholic church right next to campus.
Needless to say, we ended the night around 4:00 a.m.
It was one of the best weekends in a long time.


One Night Stands.


5 hour energy. It's all we need.

I'm so grateful for such amazing friends, new and old. They keep me sane. 



No comments:

Post a Comment