Friday, November 26, 2010

Wednesday Thursday Friday.

Thanksgiving was a great day minus a few dramatic mishaps 
between family members but you can usually expect that with the Moore family.
I couldn't eat very much which really disappointed me but it was still delicious. 
I slept the majority of the day and then ended up calling it a night at about 8:30 
and slept in till 10:30 totaling approximately 14 hours of sleep. Pathetic I know.
I had to work today and it was lame as always, I had no desire to be there and it went
by way too slow. I told my boss I was quitting because I really just want to be able to
do whatever I want over the holidays and not be tied down to a job. 
Call me a quitter because I am one but I just would rather spend time with the people
who mean the most to me. Who needs money anyways?
Needless to say the holidays shipped my boyfriend to Idaho which leaves me currently
 spending my Friday night in Logan doing geology homework because I have to
work again tomorrow. Lame. Also my bff Kaylie is sick which means even if I was
in Ogden I would probably be doing nothing as well. Get better dear :) if I could bring you ice 
cream right now I totally would. Also I think Saturday should be skipped as a whole tomorrow and we can go straight to Sunday. That is all. I'm done bitching for the day. 

Day 25
Your first love.
That would be Michael James Ward. We were together for almost 3 years. I put him through hell and back and for some odd reason he can manage to be friends with me. Even though there are no longer romantic feelings toward him I can honestly say he is one of my very best friends. He's great. 

Day 26 
A habit you wish you didn't have
Hmm I have a few bad habits but one of my worst is probably Facebook.
I am an addict. I am deleting it for my New Years Resolution, we'll see how long it lasts but I need to at least try.

Day 27 
What are your goals?

Happiness is all that matters in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment