Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Return With Honor.

For some reason today, I have a lot of gratitude for return missionaries.
Yep, I said it, RM's.
They are honestly so tender.
I love how awkward they are when they just get home.
Not to mention how horny they are. (haha had to say it)
But really when I think about it these young boys give up two whole
years of their lives to serve their Heavenly Father.
I don't think I could ever do it, so here's to you boys,
your amazing. 

D&C 4:4-5
4 For behold the field is white already to harvest and lo he that trusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul
5 And faith, hope, charity, and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment