Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parentals.

Day Seventeen.
Parents.
I have the most amazing parents in the world.
Literally.

Momma.
This woman is my best friend. We tell each other EVERYTHING. Which sometimes can be a little much but that's why I love our relationship because I know I can go to her with anything and she will be 100% understanding. She is a teenager at heart, sometimes I feel like I'm her mom instead of the other way around but that's why she is so great. She has always been the cool mom that everyone goes to when they can't tell their own mom. Me and my friends even invite her to hang out with us every now and then, that's how awesome she is. Not to mention she took me and my friends crazy asses to Cancun for our senior trip, that takes a lot of patience haha. I love you momma. Thanks for being so amazing. 

Daddy.
Don't act like you didn't know it was coming, my dad is a body builder. He's also the hardest worker I know. He does so much for me and my family, he gets up every morning and goes to work so that I can go to college, my mom can spend his money and my brother can, well do whatever it is my brother does.  I'm a daddy's little girl at heart. My dad is amazing. I love you Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment