Monday, November 29, 2010

Early Birthday.

I got to do some early birthday shopping this week and I am super stoked about it. 
Here are some of the goodies that were purchased.

I fell in love with this Fossil watch and had to have it.

These sweet ridiculously stupid priced jeans. 

And these awesome boots that were also super cheap from

Birthdays are the best. The big 20 which means absolutely nothing other than I am no longer in the teens but hey it means presents right? 
Sorry I'm having a vain moment if you can't tell. 

Here are the last Challenge days
29 & 30. 


Day 29
Your favorite memory.
There seriously are so many but one of my favorite would have to be at Coco Bongo in Cancun with my girls. It was honestly one of the best nights of my life, I would give anything to go back.

This picture is not at Coco Bongo but at a different club in Cancun, I miss it so much.

Day 30.
A picture of you from last year and how you have changed since.
This is at Thanksgiving last year.

This is me a few weeks ago.

As you can tell I look totally different. My hair is about 5 inches longer and blonde. Weird. It's crazy how much you can change in a year. 







No comments:

Post a Comment